I am a life-long student, with an insatiable appetite for learning. My journey in continuing my education has enriched me with a solid foundation. Recent certifications include Certified ScrumMaster (2014), and Certified Scrum Practitioner candidate (2017).
(1) Notre Dame de Namur University, Belmont, California: Bachelor of Arts: Liberal Studies, with an emphasis in Psychology; Majors: English, Psychology.
(2) University of Texas at Austin, School of Information: Usability, information architecture, and digital design.
Certifications and Special Training
(1) Scrum Alliance : 2014, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM); 2017: Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP).
(2) Human Factors International, Inc. – 2006, Certified Usability Analyst (C.U.A.).
(3) Cooper Design and Strategy Training: 2010, Interaction Design Practicum; 2009, Visual Communication in Design.